Shackleford Diary - Deep Mapping
In This Episode:
Back from an excavation vacation, Jen discusses deep mapping as a framework for studying the Shackelfords' journeys in 1865 and 1868. Included is a discussion of geography, spaces vs. places, and how Jen intends to create a Shackelford deep map for public consumption.
Disclosure: I am an affiliate of Bookshop.org and I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase from a Bookshop link.
- Covered Wagon Women, Volume 9 (Bison Books link)
- Prairyerth: A Deep Map, William Least Heat Moon (Bookshop link)
- Deep Mapping (2017)
- Deep Maps and Spatial Narratives, Bodenhamer, Corrigan, and Harris (Bookshop link)
- Deep-Mapping Sanctuaries: mapping experiences at festival hubs in the hellenistic world
- A Deep Map of the English Lake District
- Amsterdam Time Machine
- Hestia: mapping Herodotus